Non woven Geo fabrics are polymer fabrics and you use these fabrics to construct roads, breakwaters and harbor works. You can also use them for other civil engineering purposes.
Advantages of non-woven geo fabric
- These fabrics are much lighter than the woven fabrics but for both, you are able to use the same yarn. This makes it easier for you to handle them and lay them on the sites. The labor, as well as the transport costs, is much lesser as well.
- These knitted geotextiles have very good tear strength.
- If you want you can also add an extra fabric that will help in forming a composite geotextile.
These non-woven geotextile fabrics do have their own uses and applications. They are used for different purposes based on durability, drainage and also strength. They are also made using a needle punch process. This means that you can use barbed needles and create a geotextile fabric that is permeable.
- This fabric will be able to control erosion.
- Very durable and also versatile.
- This is made using the most advanced technology that helps in meeting the actual demands as well as the performances of the customers.
- These also come with both flexibility and also strength.
- The uniformity level is at its highest ends.
These fabrics are highly stable and can be used even at high temperatures. They also have very high tear strength. Non-Woven Geotextile is able to perform very well and is the best solution for a number of industries. The nature of these is also highly diverse and it is for this reason that they are more popular and also viable. These are mostly used in construction and agriculture to improve the soil that is there on the road.